Sökning: "what is and what is not"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9581 uppsatser innehållade orden what is and what is not.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : The current green marketing industry is growing due to increasing consumer demand in combination with current environmental issues. Even so a common definition of the term green does not exist which creates both company and consumer confusion. LÄS MER
2. How to take care of your rainwear, An evaluation of commercially available laundry and waterproofing agents and their effect on maintaining water-repellence.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Breathable water-repellent garments are common products on the outdoor market. There are many recommendations on how to wash and waterproof your garment in order to make sure that its water-repellence is cared for, but the advice given by different sources is inconsistent. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Background and problems: The extraordinary growth in China the last four decades has created large inequality within the country. Perhaps the most obvious is that between the developed coastal regions and the inland. To boost the economic development in the hinterland the Western Development Strategy was initiated in year 2000. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : `FRACTION, an investigation on principles of functional design and its expressive potential´ is dealing with the interaction between the body, the worn garment and the closer space around it, in the context of the three being individual functional systems. Based on my findings, I am questioning the existing paradigms for a functional expression with the aim of generating an outlook for a possible development of what can be considered a functional visual. LÄS MER
5. Semi-fictionalized History as Teaching Aids. Opportunities for learning history in Assassin’s Creed II as a digital game and novelMaster-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study is a hermeneutic content analysis of both a digital videogame, in this case Assassin’s Creed II, and the written story based on that game, Assassin’s Creed Renaissance. The analysis is done from the perspective of using these two accounts as study material when teaching about Italy, especially Florence. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet what is and what is not.