Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72014 uppsatser innehållade ordet which.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master)
Sammanfattning : Prebiotics are non-digestible carbohydrates that selectively stimulate the growth and activity of health promoting bacteria in the colon, resulting in homeostasis to the gut environment. It is considered to be the solution of many health-related diseases such as type-2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over and over again, vote intention polls have been reported to fail their forecasts of votes such as the UK “Brexit” referendum and the US presidential election of 2016. The trustworthiness of opinion polls are called into question and this thesis aims to provide detailed knowledge of some of the circumstances that lead to inaccurate measurements of voting intention. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This dissertation discusses the importance of human rights to the attainment of development. All human rights are indivisible, whether they are civil and political rights, such as the right to life, equality before the law and freedom of expression; economic, social and cultural rights. LÄS MER
4. ROUTINES AND SOCIAL PRACTICE: A qualitative thesis about the relationship between societal actors and Unaccompanied Minor Asylum Seekers in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to: (1) Investigate if Sweden fails to fulfil the obligations as stated in article 3, 6, 22, 33 – 37 of the CRC (1989) concerning their treatment of UMAS in Sweden; (2) Investigate the perspective on UMAS as presented in the routines of relevant actors; (3) Investigate if there is an underlying discourse which affects the relevant actors; (4) Investigate how Maslows hierarchy of needs can explain that deviations and poor mental health in UMAS is a consequence of flaws within the system.Fairclough’s three-dimensional model was used to investigate if there was any underlying discourse which affected the societal actors and what perspective the relevant societal actors regarding UMAS. LÄS MER
5. Balancing use and conservation in marine spatial planning - Perspectives of sustainability and the ecosystem approach in a Swedish contextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The environmental concern and interest in marine resources are growing, which is reflected within marine policies in the European Union. In 2007 the Integrated Maritime Policy (IMP) was adopted, aiming at collecting and integrating marine policies in one framework. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet which.