Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4012 uppsatser innehållade ordet words.
1. Does swapping the race and gender of Communicators affect perspectives on Leadership & Securitization? Donald Trump and how people feel about his words coming out of other peoples mouths.Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to delve further into the social experiment undertaken by associate professor of economics and political science at Insead, Maria Guadalupe, and associate Professor of Educational theater at New York University Joe Salvatore, in their breakthrough ethnodrama gender swapping study titled “Her Opponent”, and see if through a quantitative analysis it showed us similar results, when the dynamics of not only gender swapping, but also race swapping were applied. The present research examines the perception of Donald Trump through the interpretive guides and theoretical lenses of Symbolic Interaction Theory, Communication leadership, Critical Theory of Communication in Organizations, and Securitization theory, to see if what Donald Trump says and his ideologies would be perceived differently, if what he says was stated by individuals of a different gender and/or race. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. Du kan aldrig ana vad som hände sen! En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av klickrubriker som ett exempel på kommersialiseringen av nyhetsmediaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe purpose of this study was to investigate clickbaits as an example of how traditional news media is being commercialized through the movement to online news. The online media demands a more frequently updated material, which results in challenges for the news producers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractTitle: “Inifrån åsiktsfabriken” - en kvalitativ studie av ledarjournalisters uppfattningar om sinyrkesrollAuthors: Noa Söderberg, Jonatan Andersson and Sebastian LindströmSubject: Undergraduate research paper in journalism studies,Department of journalism, media and communication (JMG), University of GothenburgTerm: Spring 2017Supervisor: Britt Börjesson, JMG, University of GothenburgPages/words: 45 pages, 18 508 words (including abstract and appendix).Purpose: The main purpose of this study is to examine how the editorial boards of Swedishnewspapers perceive their professional role, their organizational procedures and theirprofessional goals and ideals. LÄS MER
5. KVINNAN I KONFLIKTEN Stridande soldat eller gråtande moder? En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av könsrepresentation i svensk egenproducerad konfliktrapporteringKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe purpose of this study is to acquire knowledge of how much and in what way women, compared to men, are portrayed in Swedish self-produced conflict reporting. The aim is to investigate the quantitative representation of the sexes and to conclude to what extent men and women get to play leading, subordinated or minor parts, and to what extent they get portrayed with stereotypical masculine and feminine attributes. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet words.