Sökning: ": Energy optimization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 694 uppsatser innehållade orden : Energy optimization.
1. Background Studies of the High-Intensity Baryon Extraction and Measurement (HIBEAM) Experiment at the European Spallation SourceMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The High-Intensity Baryon Extraction and Measurement experiment (HIBEAM) is proposed as one of the experimental stations at the European Spallation Source (ESS). This experiment will mainly focus on the neutron into sterile neutron oscillations which violate the baryon number (B) by one unit. LÄS MER
2. Hydrogen Production and Storage Optimization based on Technical and Financial Conditions : A study of hydrogen strategies focusing on demand and integration of wind power.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : There has recently been an increased interest in hydrogen, both as a solution for seasonal energy storage but also for implementations in various industries and as fuel for vehicles. The transition to a society less dependent on fossil fuels highlights the need for new solutions where hydrogen is predicted to play a key role. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of natural materials in Sustainable Buildings : A potential solution to the European 2050 long-term strategyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Today, buildings consume 40% of total energy demand in the EU and are responsible for 36% of GHG emissions. For this reason, and due to the delicate situation of climate change that planet Earth is experiencing, solutions are being sought to make the building sector more sustainable. LÄS MER
4. A case study about the potential of battery storage in Culture house : Investigation on the economic viability of battery energy storage system with peak shaving & time-of-use application for culture house in Skellefteå.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The energy demand is steadily increasing, and the electricity sector is undergoing a severe change in this decade. The primary drivers, such as the need to decarbonize the power industry and megatrends for more distributed and renewable systems, are resulting in revolutionary changes in our lifestyle and industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : The European Green Deal declared that Europe must decarbonize to become carbon-neutral within 2050. To do so, the European Parliament emphasized hydrogen as a major tool for energy transition. In regard of current environmental challenges, liquid hydrogen has raised interest as energy carrier for energy storage and transport. LÄS MER