Sökning: "Åland Islands"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden Åland Islands.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a case study of the Åland office in Brussels that sets out to analyse its extra-state and intra-state channels of influence in use in order to influence European policy- and decision-making and at the same time try to shed light on how the Åland office circumvent and, on the other hand, work in tandem with the central government of Finland. In this respect, the bypass-theory of the multi-level governance approach will be used to understand and analyse these regional paradiplomatic activities both without the state and in tandem with the state. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : A phenomenon during the late Bronze Age and Early Iron Age which in its simplest form could be called ‘a culture of the Baltic Sea’ is an idea which many archaeologists have favoured. However, the term ‘a culture of the Baltic Sea’ is not the most ideal to use when discussing the Baltic Sea during this time in prehistory, as the term is rather simplifying from what would be the more diverse truth. LÄS MER
3. "Who's in charge here?" : - A case study of municipal leadership within energy transitions on the Åland Islands, FinlandMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för tema
Sammanfattning : Energy transition (ET) to renewable energy sources (RES) has been identified as a crucial action needed in combating climate change. These societal transitions have barriers which are hard to quantify and thus hard to incorporate in energy modelling scenarios. LÄS MER
4. ”Det är bättre att läsa ur en ”normal” bok” : en studie om attityder till eböckerbland gymnasieelever på ÅlandMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The younger generation is reportedly not reading anymore and the older generation is concerned. What can be done to make today's youth read more and can libraries be a part of projects which promote reading amongst young people? Some researchers suggest that the digital natives would perhaps be more interested in reading if they were able to read from a screen. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie masterexamen med huvudområdet kulturvård 2019, 30 hpAvancerad nivå2019:23.... LÄS MER