Sökning: "öppen programvara"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden öppen programvara.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Lantmäteri (CI); Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In most projects, there is a need to visualize geographic data in a map and in most cases, this is done in an interactive map on a computer, tablet or mobile phone. To be able to publish geographic data on the web, several components are needed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Computing devices have a predominant role in our lives, changing most of our daily activities. With the advent of the IoT, more and more embedded devices are expected to be connected, with expected numbers around 20 billion of units for the 2020. Nevertheless, the increase in connectivity does not imply an enhancement of security. LÄS MER
3. The importance of open innovation in small and medium-sized enterprise in Sweden : A case study of Single TechnologiesMagister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The entrepreneurs behind newly formed companies in Sweden as well as small medium-sized enterprises and start-ups are increasingly getting involved in open innovation or exploring its practices. They do this in order to develop innovative products and services. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this report, two methods for three-dimensional modeling are evaluated against each other. The first method is terrestrial laser scanning (LiDAR) that uses a laser beam to record the surrounding environment, and the second one is called Structure from Motion (SfM). LÄS MER
5. Automation of Formative Assessment : Implementation and Evaluation of an Artificial Teaching AssistantUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Lärande
Sammanfattning : The Swedish government has decided to add programming to the Swedish curriculum to strengthen students’ digital skills. The teachers who will teach programming do not always know programming themselves. LÄS MER