Sökning: "Crisis communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 440 uppsatser innehållade orden Crisis communication.
1. EUROPE(ANS) AND THE CLIMATE - TOWARDS A EUROPEAN PUBLIC SPHERE? A Comparative Framing Analysis of News Media and Twitter Discourse in Sweden, Spain and GermanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The issue of climate change, as a crisis without borders and the EU as political realm, holds thepotential to unite Europeans under a common fate and mission. As this study applies a socialconstructionist view, reality is understood as constructed in and through the media. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate how Venture Capital firms are influenced by the economiceffects caused by the covid-19 pandemic, particularly how the screening and investingprocesses, as well as the management of the portfolio companies are affected. A qualitativeresearch methodology was applied where semi-structured interviews were conducted withVenture Capital firms situated in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. French Business Schools’ reaction towards the increasing need of CSR and its impact on brand image. : A qualitative study on the French Business Schools’ behaviour towards CSR and brand image.Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The researchers in this study wanted to focus on Business Schools by using management and marketing knowledge. Therefore, the most attractive subject for them was the link between CSR, Business schools and Brand image. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, there is a growing need to consider crisis management in organizations due to an increased occurrence of crises in our society. Manufacturing organizations are often affected by crises due to their supply chain reliance and many small-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) do not have the resources to work with crisis management. LÄS MER
5. Crisis Communication in the Time of Corona: A comparative analysis of Danish and Swedish public news narrativesMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : When the coronavirus disease COVID-19 spread through the world’s countries in early 2020 and dominated the news media, a contrast between how Sweden was combatting the virus compared to other countries who used stricter restrictions quickly became apparent and frequently discussed in media. Through a comparative content analysis, this study aims to investigate how narratives concerning the coronavirus have been presented in Swedish public news medium SVT compared to its Danish equivalent, DR. LÄS MER