Sökning: "“Electrical Equivalent circuit”"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden “Electrical Equivalent circuit”.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : This project aims to investigate a variety of electrodes for ECG (electrocardiogram) measurements and find suitable ones for burn wounded skin in association with the Burn center in Uppsala University Hospital. To this purpose, the electrical properties (in particular, electrical impedance and equivalent circuit) of electrodes and the influence of the skin on the electrical properties are looked into, and various common artefacts in ECG measurements are investigated, such as wandering baseline (caused by perspiration, respiration, patient movement and poor electrode contact), muscle tremor artefact, 50-60 Hz power line interference and measurement noise. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : A lumped element transformer tank model has been developed for evaluating the power dis-sipation in the tank and flux distribution in the transformer when it is subjected to a DC current in the neutral. FEM simulations are performed to assist in developing a per-phase magnetically separated transformer tank model that takes into account currents induced in the tank. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemivetenskap (CHE)
Sammanfattning : With the continuing transition to renewable inherently intermittent energy sources like solar- and wind power, electrical energy storage will become progressively more important to manage energy production and demand. A key technology in this area is Li-ion batteries. LÄS MER
4. Charging time estimation and study of charging behavior for automotive Li-ion battery cells using a Matlab/Simulink modelMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektro- och systemteknik (EES)
Sammanfattning : An accurate estimation of the charging time of an automotive traction battery is possible only with the knowledge of different parameters of the battery and the vehicle. If this information is not available to the driver, the full time needed for charging of the battery may have to be assessed only from experience. LÄS MER
5. Modelling of battery cooling for Formula Student application : 3D Simulation of air cooled lithium-ion battery with COMSOL Multiphysics®, applied on 2016 years KTH Formula Student car “EV12e”Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Electric and hybrid cars is one of the technologies to reduce the uses of fossil fuel. What is common with an electric car and a hybrid car is the use of battery to store electrical energy. To sustain high performance, long lifetime and to keep high safety in an electric vehicle it’s very important to control the temperature of the battery cells. LÄS MER