Sökning: "“Leader or Leadership”"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 362 uppsatser innehållade orden “Leader or Leadership”.
1. To be or not to be your authentic self as a leader? How leaders experience authenticity in their daily organizational lives.D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explore how leaders experience authenticity in their everyday organizational lives, and to shed light upon what factors drive and limit the leaders' perceived need and ability to be authentic. Since the turn of the millenium, the authentic leadership theory has developed into one of the most influential leadership theories among scholars and practitioners alike. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Armed Forces was the last ever organization in the history of the Swedish labor market to terminate a male occupational monopoly. Even though women have had the same opportunity as men to join the organization since 2017, they still constitute a vast minority. LÄS MER
3. To be a female leader, be authentic. : A qualitative comparative study with the purpose of exploring, identifying and creating a greater understanding of how females construct their identity as leaders within male-dominated small and medium enterprises in Sweden and the Netherlands.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : This study has had the purpose to explore, identify and develop a greater understanding of how females construct their identity as leaders. The focus of this study has been on eight female leaders with sufficient profession, knowledge and experience within male-dominated small and medium enterprises in Sweden and the Netherlands, where a comparison has been made between them. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : This study, aims to create a deeper understanding of what expectations Generation Y has on their future leadership, especially the aspects of an educational leadership that can be adapted for this generation. The study is based on both qualitative and quantitative data. LÄS MER
5. Kyrkoherdens förändrade funktion : En studie om kyrkoherdefunktionen utifrån kyrkomötesprotokoll från det att relationsförändringarna kyrka – stat började utredas fram till 2020-taletMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The decision to investigate the relations between the Church of Sweden and the Swedish state was taken in 1956 and the decision was built on the law of religious freedom from 1951. The historical close relation needs to be revised. LÄS MER