Sökning: "“The Essence of Decision”"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 uppsatser innehållade orden “The Essence of Decision”.
1. Avveckling som utveckling - En studie om beslutsprocessen kring avvecklingen av Migrationsverkets verksamhet i BoråsL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Due to changed global conditions, The Swedish Migration Agency will have to reorganize and decrease its locations, in accordance with its business plan for 2021. The decision was based on a combination of a reduced number of asylum seekers in Sweden and reduced governmental funding of the agency. LÄS MER
2. The curious case of artificial intelligence : An analysis of the relationship between the EU medical device regulations and algorithmic decision systems used within the medical domainUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The healthcare sector has become a key area for the development and application of new technology and, not least, Artificial Intelligence (AI). New reports are constantly being published about how this algorithm-based technology supports or performs various medical tasks. LÄS MER
3. Ständigt pågående sjöövervakningsoperation med kvalificerade militära fartyg - Rationellt relaterat till modern teknik eller ett tröskellöst arv?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Navy conducts reconnaissance in an ongoing maritime surveillance operation with ships at sea. This study aims to create a greater understanding of factors for why naval surveillance is not carried out to a greater extent with modern efficient flying reconnaissance sensors to freeing up time for more qualified naval activities. LÄS MER
4. ‘Exploring the Nexus between Framing and Conflict Resolution’: The Rohingya Conflict and the Limitations of the ‘ASEAN Way’Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The central aim of this study is to explore ASEAN’s approach to the resolution of the Rohingyaconflict between 2017-2020. The approach of the Association to the resolution of the conflictis investigated through a thorough analysis of the body’s “frame package” – a cluster of implicitand explicit frames applied by the Association to convey its perception on the conflict and thepaths to its resolution. LÄS MER
5. "PATRON UR!" En motivanalys av svenska försvarets omstrukturering från värnpliktsförsvar till yrkesförsvarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the year of 2010 the Swedish parliament conducted a voting on a government bill that resulted in that the Swedish defence forces changed from conscription based defence to adefence with indentured soldiers. The purpose of this thesis is to look at this bill with the methodology “motive analysis” which is based on the search for explanatory statements and concealed motives. LÄS MER