Sökning: "”Or More Or Wars ”"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 uppsatser innehållade orden ”Or More Or Wars ”.
1. Tabloidization in Swedish news media? The ongoing pandemic in focus : A quantitative content analysis of how Swedish news media communicates about the COVID-19 vaccineKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : In times of crises such as pandemics, wars or natural disasters, the responsibility of the news media increases. Previous research has shown that people in crisis tend to seek information in traditional media and find it the most reliable source. LÄS MER
2. Mobilising for gender equality in (post)conflict Democratic Republic of Congo: The case of the Rien Sans Les Femmes MovementMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : Over the last few years, there has been a proliferation of different kinds of movements across the globe as citizens agitate for economic, socio-political and environmental change. In the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), where the country has been involved in a series of wars, attention has rather been eschewed towards the rape and sexual violence of women and girls. LÄS MER
3. Investigation Of Complex Strategy Games On Console: Evaluating The Potential Possibilities Of One User Interface To Rule Them AllUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Building complex games like Grand Strategy Games for both PC and console is a costly endeavour. Normally, two different platforms imply two different User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) designs, even though it is the same game. If the game’s UI could have similar designs for both platforms, this costly obstacle could be overcome. LÄS MER
4. Small States Seeking Status in Afghanistan : A comparative cross case congruence test of the Nordic states' status motivations in the Afghnaistan warMaster-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Why do small states contribute to great power led wars even though they lack the capabilities to determine the success of the war and there are no clear interests to gain? The peaceable states of the Nordic countries could have opted for a free-riding strategy instead of being active participants. Still, the Nordic countries were in relation to their size, some of the top military contributors in Afghanistan. LÄS MER
5. Den goda moralens rike: luthersk kollektivism i en individualistisk värld : En kvalitativ studie av svensk kvällspress gestaltning av nationaliteter under fotbolls-VM 2018Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Sports media can, by framing a national team's character, stereotype the identity of a whole population. Since the early 20th century, football has been an uncontested arena for nationalistic expressions. LÄS MER