Sökning: "”new journalism”"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 152 uppsatser innehållade orden ”new journalism”.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study is a continuation of a well-known study, “Riktig våldtäkt”, published by the ethnologist David Sandberg in 2003. Sandberg made a content quantitative analysis of the reporting of rape by the largest Swedish newspaper, Dagens Nyheter, during the years 2001- 2002. LÄS MER
2. Death becomes her. Journalistic portrayals of murdered women and their bodies as subject, object and abject in Swedish high profile murder casesMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för mediestudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns how murdered women and their bodies are represented through written and visual language in tabloid crime journalism. Two Swedish high profile murders were chosen through a purposeful sampling, and 436 articles from Sweden's two largest tabloid newspapers, Aftonbladet and Expressen, were thematized through Thematic Analysis. LÄS MER
3. Human Rights Watch partnered with Upworthy. You won’t believe what happened next… A case study analysis of NGO-new media partnershipsMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : As media organisations dedicate less money and resources to journalism covering issues relating to development and social change, NGO’s are becoming increasingly visible as news creators, funders and enablers. NGOs and media organisations are now frequently collaborating and even making partnerships to produce news content, which is having wide-ranging effects on the field of journalism. LÄS MER
4. “The government is watching – don’t step on their toes” : An investigation of the press freedom and the working conditions for journalists in TanzaniaKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : According to reports from Reporters sans frontiers and Freedom House, the freedom of the press has declined during the recent years in the sub-Saharan country Tanzania. Using the human rights reports as an entry point, this study set out to investigate the working conditions for journalists in the capital de facto of Tanzania, Dar es Salaam. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : Depending on the political environment, economic, cultural and social factors, the digital era provides new opportunities and constraints for mobilization of social movements.The current research was focused on exploring how protest leaders and activists used and perceived social media as a tool for communication and organization during the movement “take a step, #RejectSerzh”; a series of peaceful, anti-governmental protests which led to a shift of governmental power in Armenia. LÄS MER