Sökning: "”us and them”"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1946 uppsatser innehållade orden ”us and them”.
1. Tillit i “särskilt utsatta områden” i Angered stadsdel: En fallstudie om den polisiära verksamheten i särskilt utsatta områdenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : During the past decades the world's democracies have slowly eroded by the process ofpolarization by reasons such as a lack of common ground which is increasing the perspectiveof us versus them. Digital media has overpowered traditional media, amplifying theinformation we are already taking in, creating a one-sided perspective with a higher risk ofmisinformation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : [Context and Motivation] Agile methodologies are created to facilitate short time to market. Large-scale system development such as complex products and embedded systems are not fairly treated by agile, especially with respect to managing stakeholders and system requirements. LÄS MER
3. Islamophobia in the Netherlands: Semi-Structured Interviews with Implementers of Polarization and Radicalization Action Plan 2007-2011Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Islamophobia has been on the in many countries in the past decade. However, not much research has been done on solutions to decrease it. This thesis is a case study of the Dutch Polarization and Radicalization Action Plan (PRAP) projects implemented during 2007-2011. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The migration and refugee situation on the US–Mexico border has been heavily debated and caused a lot of controversy in the last couple of years, much as a consequence of the Trump administration’s immigration policy and promise of a wall along the border. This thesis, therefore, aims to analyze how migrants’ and refugees’ right to liberty and security was affected by the way the Trump–government portrayed them, and the phenomenon of migration, as a security threat. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to study the European Commission's documents written aboutmultilingualism in Europe. A discourse analysis is used to explore how language used by theCommission displays their construction of arguments and the use of language ideologiesamongst other things. LÄS MER