Sökning: "-ed forms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5475 uppsatser innehållade orden -ed forms.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Steneby - Institutionen för Konsthantverk och Design
Sammanfattning : My exam work is based upon the process of forming Metal, from a concept to finished form, my purpose was to find new ways in my working method and highlight the process, in the theme of Abode- memories from houses. I have focused on the texture of my house and the body of the house. LÄS MER
3. Sexuellt utnyttjande och korruption En kvantitativ studie av sambandet mellan individers utbildning och uppfattning samt upplevelse av ’sextortion’ i LatinamerikaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Several studies about corruption show that gender has a spectrum of its own regarding the subject. Amongst several corruption forms that are based on gender, a specific one is the combination of sexual exploitation and corruption, also defined as sextortion. The costs of the issue are severe for individuals and societies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : International governmental organizations (IGO) are a large and natural part of the international arena, the same goes for democracy assistance in various forms. Although extensive research has been conducted on both these areas, surprisingly little has been explored about how these large subjects together affects democratic development. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Interest in the field of spectral geometry, the study of how analytic and geometric properties ofmanifolds are related, was sparked when Marc Kac in 1966 asked the question “can one hear theshape of a drum?”. One of the problems that garnered attention because of this was whether theLaplace spectrum of a flat torus determines its shape, even though it was not new. LÄS MER