Sökning: "20 80"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 459 uppsatser innehållade orden 20 80.
1. IMPLEMENTATION OF OXYFUEL COMBUSTION IN A WASTE INCINERATION CHP PLANT : A Techno-Economic AssessmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Global energy demand is predicted to rise in the coming decades, necessitating a shift to renewable energy sources to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions. However, due to the inability to supply renewable energy around the clock, it is estimated that only by adding an important technology, carbon capture and storage (CCS), it could be possible to reduce 80% of the 1990s greenhouse gas emissions. LÄS MER
2. Description of Orthotists Level of Involvement in Early Post Stroke Management in Denmark: A Cross-Sectional SurveyKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Following a stroke the ability to walk is often impaired due to compromised motor-control, muscle weakness and spasticity, resulting in deviations during gait. Ankle-foot orthoses (AFO) can be used for people with hemiparesis to improve stability during stance phase and clearance during swing phase. LÄS MER
3. Constructional- and material technical optimization of concrete - possible environmental benefitsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Konstruktionsteknik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för byggvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The greenhouse effect and the emission of greenhouse gases, namely carbon dioxide, is a global issue which today permeates alot of the societal consciousness and therefore also alot of the conducted research. The construction industry is not different in this regard. LÄS MER
4. A comparative Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) study of centralized and decentralized wastewater heat recovery in Stockholm, SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The cities bear a large role in the climate crisis. However, this also means that they have a big potential in the transition towards sustainable communities and a sustainable world. Up to 90 % of energy use within the urban water cycle is allocated to hot water heating for end users. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Hydrogen gas (H2), that is not produced from fossil oil or natural gas, is expected to become a cornerstone in the energy transition strategy in Europe. The recent years, technological and economic advances in the electrolyzer area, along with political and corporate support, have put H2 at the forefront of many countries’ climate change agenda. LÄS MER