Sökning: "2008 Financial Crisis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 437 uppsatser innehållade orden 2008 Financial Crisis.
1. Defined Benefit Obligations - A Quantitative Study of the Managerial Opportunism within the Accounting of Defined Benefit ObligationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Analys av kredit- och ränterisk över konjunkturcykler - En studie av amerikanska företagsobligationerKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the market for US corporate bonds has recovered from the financial crisis in 2008. Since the credit spread is of great importance to many stakeholders, this thesis has been written with the purpose to examining the underlying factors that affect the credit spread for US corporate bonds. LÄS MER
3. Optimal financial resources for Central Counterparties: Introducing default dependence of clearing members: a mixed binomial approachMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
4. Illiquidity and Stock Returns: Evidence from the 2007-2016 Period on the Stockholm Stock ExchangeC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we study whether stock specific liquidity help explain stock return variations on the Stockholm Stock Exchange in Sweden over the years 2007-2016 by regressing excess stock return on liquidity, market excess returns, size and value variables. Furthermore, we investigate whether illiquidity premia have differed during the global financial crisis of 2007-2008, compared to four following two-year periods. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : On November 25, 2008, the Federal Reserve initiated what came to be the largest Asset Purchase Program in history1, the Large-Scale Asset Purchase Program, widely known a quantitative easing (QE). When the Federal Reserve in October 29, 2014, announced the end of the program, they held $4.5 trillion worth of assets. LÄS MER