Sökning: "3D for the web"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 uppsatser innehållade orden 3D for the web.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : 3D city models are valuable tools for visualization and analytical purposes in the urban environment. A popular format for city models is CityGML, an open data model that can be used for storage and exchange of 3D city models. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : This study examines to which extent parallax scrolling can influence the immersive experience in a hedonic context. Parallax scrolling is a technique that creates an illusion of depth which occurs when several layers of graphics move at different speeds. LÄS MER
3. Server-side image processing in native code compared to client- side image processing in WebAssemblyKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Today, companies are developing processor demanding applications on the web, for example, 3D visualization software and video and audio software. Some of these companies have a native desktop application written in for example C++. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The search space of digital 3D models designs is vast and can be hard to navigate. In this study, a system that evolves digital 3D models using an interactive genetic algorithm (IGA) was constructed in order to aid this process. LÄS MER
5. Development of a 3D viewer for showing of house models in a web browser : A usability evaluation of navigation techniquesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : The architectural industry today struggles with how to best show their models to interested suitors opposite the construction industry which have the advantage of the fact that they can build physical models of houses which they can then show. This is where BIM comes into the picture. LÄS MER