Sökning: "AAA protocol"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden AAA protocol.
1. PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF RADIUS AND DIAMETER AUTHENTICATION SYSTEMS IN 802.1X BASED SECURED NETWORKSKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : There is increasing attention to the security challenges of IT-OT networks. Mitigating these challenges needs sophisticated methods to secure such networks, especially by securing access to the network. One valuable strategy that provides security to the network access level is Port-Based Authentication. LÄS MER
2. Security and AAA Architectures in an IoT MarketplaceMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, the concept of Internet of Things has revolutionized the industry, making possible the existence of billions of devices worldwide that constantly produce vast amounts of data. This valuable information may only be processed and filtered by complex applications that will eventually sell the information as products. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of current quality assurance (QA) system for volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT) by studying the impact of introduced errorsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sjukhusfysikerutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Currently, patient specific dosimetric measurements on diode arrays such as Delta4® (ScandiDos AB) is a part of standard quality assurance (QA) for RapidArc® (RA) at Herlev University hospital. However, a standing issue is the interpretation of the results from dosimetric measurements into consequences in the delivered absorbed dose to the patient. LÄS MER
4. Adding bandwidth specification to a AAA SeverMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : Authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) are key elements in network security. In many networks, clients can use resources only after they have been authenticated by an authentication server and authorized to use these resources. LÄS MER
5. Network Independent Quality of Service : The role of Authentication, Authorization, and Accouting in a roaming environmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : With the increasing shift to the Internet Protocol  for all networks and the desire of telecommunications service providers to offer new value to their customers, the need exists to coordinate the delivery of end-to-end quality of service so that providers may offer new services to support their customer’s applications. The key objective of the EuQoS project is to research, integrate, test, validate, and demonstrate end-to-end QoS technologies to support advanced QoS-aware applications over multiple, heterogeneous research, scientific, and industrial network domains. LÄS MER