Sökning: "ACTORS project"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 887 uppsatser innehållade orden ACTORS project.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project was to implement a private communication system, called Provably Private Communications (PPC), based onthe paper Constructing Independently Verifiable Privacy-Compliant Type Systems for Message Passing between Black-Box Components.Originally conceived in reaction to new privacy laws such as GDPR, PPC puts constraints on communication between different parties,such that participants can only send messages of pre-defined types and under certain conditions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : A large number of smart city logistics projects fail to scale up, remaining a local experimental exercise. Lack of scalability is, in fact, commonly recognized as a major problem. This study aims to determine the key success factors related to the scalability of smart city logistics projects. LÄS MER
3. A EUROPEAN (NO) COAL AND (GREEN) STEEL COMMUNITY? - A Technological Innovation System case approach in the fossil-free steel sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU has committed to reaching carbon neutrality by 2050 and thereby heavily reducing the emissions of greenhouse gases. Policymakers and scholars have pointed out the development of fossil-free technological energy innovations as crucial in reaching these objectives. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This bachelor’s thesis studies the impacts of regional infrastructure investments on sustainablemobility at a local level. The study is based on the new planned town Landvetter Södra, Härrydamunicipality. To achieve goal 11 in Agenda 2030, a change in travel behaviour and trafficplanning in favor of sustainable means of transport is required. LÄS MER
5. BRI- En idé om en ny värld som materialiseras genom infrastruktur? En kritisk diskursanalys om hur BRI:s nyckeldokument utmanar idéer och normer inom den globala styrningen Katarina HedencronaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is a Chinese infrastructure project, initiated in 2013, witha plan to be finished in 2049. The project has received a great amount of media attention andhas been scrutinized carefully due to suspicion towards China’s intentions. LÄS MER