Sökning: "Absorption spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101 uppsatser innehållade orden Absorption spectroscopy.
1. Ray Tracing and Spectral Modelling of Excited Hydroxyl Radiation from Cryogenic Flames in Rocket Combustion ChambersMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : A visualisation procedure was developed which predicts excited hydroxyl (OH*) radiation from the Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) solutions of cryogenic hydrogen-oxygen rocket flames. The model of backward ray tracing through inhomogeneous media with a continuously changing refractive index was implemented. LÄS MER
2. IR spectroscopy for vibrational modes : A semi-classical approach based on classical electrodynamicsand modern quantum mechanicsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för fysik och elektroteknik (IFE)
Sammanfattning : The atoms of a molecule are always restless and are constantly moving in one way or another.Apart from rotations and translations, they may vibrate in many different modes. They may moveradially toward or from each other, so called stretching. This can be done symmetrically or asymmetrically. LÄS MER
3. Spectroscopy and RGB-Colorimetry for Quantification of Plant Pigment and Fruit Content in Fruit DrinksKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Collimated Transmission Spectroscopy (CTS) is a technique that is commonly used to study the optical absorption of different media. In this work CTS was used to measure the absorbance of pure raspberry juice in order to investigate how well the fruit content may be determined in a commercially available raspberry fruit drink. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : There is a continued need for reliable and convenient nonintrusive thermometric techniques for better understanding and effective control of combustion related processes. In this thesis, three spectroscopic thermometric methods were studied to evaluate the hot flue gas temperatures provided by a multi-jet burner. LÄS MER
5. Determination of fossil share in combustion of waste : Development of a novel method using NIR spectroscopy to predict the content of plastics in RDF-materialMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Incineration of waste materials has become a common way to handle a worldwide increase of produced waste materials. The problem with waste as fuel is that the material is not homogeneous and include a mixture of fossils and renewables. LÄS MER