Sökning: "Accelerator Physics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 uppsatser innehållade orden Accelerator Physics.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Synkrotronljusfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : To move to lower modes in extreme ultra-violet lithography (EUVL) technology (and keep up with Moore’s law), new sources of soft X-ray radiation must be developed. It is clear from previous studies that Free Electron Lasers (FELs) can easily meet the in-band power requirements at these lower wavelength modes, however detailed studies for insertion devices (undulators) as a soft X-ray lithography (SXL) source are due for a re-evaluation. LÄS MER
2. Understanding Rt using two-particle correlations by simulating proton-proton collisions in a Monte-Carlo modelKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The observable Rt is investigated in the Monte Carlo Model Pythia in order to better understand results from experimental data obtained in the ALICE detector at CERN. The purpose is to reproduce the experiment in a simulation and use the features proposed by Pythia to dig into the unexpected outcomes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teoretisk partikelfysik
Sammanfattning : We present a parton-level phenomenological study of triple-Higgs production at leading order in proton-proton collisions at a center-of-mass energy of 100 TeV with an integrated luminosity of 30 ab^-1. This study aims to estimate the prospects for measuring the signal hhh production observable at the Future Circular Collider. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This report outlines the first stages of the development of the Neutron Activation Analysis station at the Lund Ion Beam Analysis Facility in the Division of Nuclear Physics, Lund University. The motivation for this project is to use the Neutron Activation Analysis detection technique for environmental monitoring around the European Spallation Source, soon to come into operation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The observable, RT , is investigated using two-dimensional (∆η, ∆φ) angular correlations, where ∆η and ∆φ are the differences in pseudorapidity and azimuthal angle respectively, between the trigger and associated tracks. The analysed data consists of reconstructed tracks, from proton-proton collisions at collision energy ps = 13 TeV, taken from the ALICE detector at the LHC. LÄS MER