Sökning: "Accurate Tracking"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 102 uppsatser innehållade orden Accurate Tracking.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : This work investigates the possibility of obtaining attitude estimates by capturing images of stars using a SWIR camera. Today, many autonomous systems rely on the measurements from a GPS to obtain accurate position and attitude estimates. LÄS MER
2. RFID for more effective and efficient train maintenance : A case study of a train depot in a deregulated marketMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In this master thesis the potential value of using RFID technology in train depots has been investigated. Train depots are a crucial part of the railway system as safe and timely traffic relies on the maintenance activities preformed in them. LÄS MER
3. Comparing head- and eye direction and accuracy during smooth pursuit in an augmented reality environmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Smooth pursuit is the movement that occurs when the eyes meticulously follow an object in motion. While smooth pursuit can be achieved with a stationary head, it generally relies on the head following the visual target as well. During smooth pursuit, a coordinating vestibular mechanism, shared by both the head and the eyes, is used. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Control theory plays a big part in the development of more efficient and environ- mental friendly combustion engines. But the process of designing good controllers can be very time consuming and complex. One way to reduce the time spent on design and testing of a controller is to use simulations to get fast feedback of the controllers performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Obesity is a growing problem globally. Currently 2.3 billion adults are overweight, and this number is rising. The most common method for weight loss is calorie counting, in which to lose weight a person should be in a calorie deficit. LÄS MER