Sökning: "Active safety systems testing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Active safety systems testing.
1. User experience and occupant safety : Concept development of restraint system for the automobile outboard rear seat positionsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This is a master thesis project that is made in collaboration with Volvo Car Corporation, at the seat belts & child restraints department, located in Gothenburg, Sweden. The project description and objective of this project was to develop a concept, for the rear outboard seat positions, that makes the seat belt comfortable without compromising the safety with the focusing point on user experience. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : There is a need to improve the test procedure of Active Safety Systems through the automation of scenario generation, especially accident scenarios that are critical for testing. The purpose of this thesis is to provide an approach to automate the test generation process using machine learning. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska Kretsar och System
Sammanfattning : This thesis involved developing a traffic light system using a single-board computer that is adaptable for different test scenarios of autonomous vehicles at AstaZero. Today there exists a need for using traffic lights in the testing of autonomous vehicles, which the currently existing traffic light systems are not adapted for. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Molekylär ytfysik och nanovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Aluminum alloys are widely used materials in the aircraft industry due to their high specific strength and durability. The natural corrosion resistance of aluminum can be improved through an electrochemical anodizing process. LÄS MER
5. Paving the Way for Self-driving Cars - Software Testing for Safety-critical Systems Based on Machine Learning : A Systematic Mapping Study and a SurveyMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context: With the development of artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles are becoming more and more feasible and the safety of Automated Driving (AD) system should be assured. This creates a need to analyze the feasibility of verification and validation approaches when testing safety-critical system that contains machine learning (ML) elements. LÄS MER