Sökning: "Ad Hoc"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 429 uppsatser innehållade orden Ad Hoc.
1. Variability Management in Robotic Systems: A Variability-Modelling Language That Implements Variation Points Based On Binding Time and Binding ModeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Technological advancements have led to a growing demand for efficient solutions that minimise risk and maximise efficiency when it comes to performing tasks in nondeterministic environments. In the wake of the current pandemic, humanity has been affected by labor shortages, logistic challenges, unexpected strain on supply systems and product shortages caused by safety regulations and health complications. LÄS MER
2. With or Without a UN Mandate? : Exploring the Conflict Mitigating Abilities of Non-UN Peace OperationsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Non-UN peace operations are becoming an increasingly important conflict mitigating tool. Whilst many studies find these operations unable to mitigate conflict and promote peace, the explanations for these findings mainly focus on material aspects like mission size and peacekeepers’ capability. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen Idrottsvetenskap (IDV)
Sammanfattning : Aim: To access the level of racial incidents and coaching on anti-racism in football Sweden. Method: A qualitative interview was done with six coaches in different regions in Sweden. A base of eight main questions on three themes were asked – About you, Racism in football Sweden, and Working against racism in football. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Drones flying in squad formation while interconnected in an ad-hoc fashion are called Flying Ad hoc Networks (FANETs). These FANETs are gathering special interests in the networking community in their deployment for different vital missions. LÄS MER
5. Offentliggörande av information : En jämförelse mellan europeisk och amerikansk reglering på värdepappersmarknaden avseende offentliggörande av icke-periodiska händelserUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Capital markets are effective allocators of resources and are thus vital to a society’s economic growth. Capital markets in the European Union and the United States are widely regarded as efficient. LÄS MER