Sökning: "Ad Hoc"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 395 uppsatser innehållade orden Ad Hoc.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a case study of the Åland office in Brussels that sets out to analyse its extra-state and intra-state channels of influence in use in order to influence European policy- and decision-making and at the same time try to shed light on how the Åland office circumvent and, on the other hand, work in tandem with the central government of Finland. In this respect, the bypass-theory of the multi-level governance approach will be used to understand and analyse these regional paradiplomatic activities both without the state and in tandem with the state. LÄS MER
2. Krishantering & styrning i modeföretag under kris - En kvalitativ fallstudie på ett svenskt modeföretag under pågående coronapandemiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The pandemic caused by the rapid spread of the coronavirus disease Covid-19 has devastatingeffects on public health and has led to worldwide lockdowns. Actions taken to stop the virusfrom spreading have resulted in a drastic decrease in sales for many companies. LÄS MER
3. The cross-linguistic semantics of intentionality : Causation event descriptions of native Castilian Spanish and British English speakersMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : This semantic typology study investigates the intentionality of causation event descriptions of ten native British English speakers (NBES) and ten native Castilian Spanish speakers (NCSS). Through a methodology that implements a picture story as non-verbal stimuli and verbal event descriptions, statistical data are gathered on the form and function of the participants’ descriptions. LÄS MER
4. Improving the Material Handling Performance through Redesigning an Inventory Layout : A case study on Proton Finishing ForshedaMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The companies operating in today’s business environment are facing several challenges in meeting the demand of the customers due to globalization. Research has shown that by focusing on supply chain management and improve the business processes, benefits could be extended beyond the company. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Software product lines are widely used in industrial environments for developing complex software systems. One of the main advantages deriving from the adoption of this software engineering development methodology is increased reusability. LÄS MER