Sökning: "Ad Hoc"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 404 uppsatser innehållade orden Ad Hoc.
1. WHAT YOU CAN’T MEASURE - YOU CAN’T IMPROVE - The role of maturity models to improve data governanceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and purpose: As a consequence of the growing power of data, there is a needfor companies to maximise the value derived from it. However, to maximise the value derivedfrom data, it needs to be available, secure, relevant, and of high quality, which can be assuredby data governance. LÄS MER
2. Supporting Military Personnel To Speak Up In Ad Hoc Teams During National Crisis Support Operations: Aspects Learned During The COVID-19 Crisis In The NetherlandsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : In their work, military personnel will face risks and threats: during deployments in ambiguous high risk mission contexts abroad, but also in peacetime in the Netherlands during training programs and exercises or national support operations. In all these contexts, it is crucial that team members speak up: sharing concerns, asking questions and providing ideas supports effective team decision making for coping with risks and threats and in extremis can make the difference between life and death. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : As corporations have attained an increasing focus in the sustainability debate, so have the expectations of their sustainability performance. Rather than having a sole focus on an ad hoc mix of philanthropic actions, researchers now begin to call for businesses to recognize their role in broader societal sustainability challenges. LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of model-based fault diagnosis combining physical insights and neural networks applied to an exhaust gas treatment system case studyMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : Fault diagnosis can be used to early detect faults in a technical system, which means that workshop service can be planned before a component is fully degraded. Fault diagnosis helps with avoiding downtime, accidents and can be used to reduce emissions for certain applications. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för praktisk filosofi
Sammanfattning : This paper is concerned with the examination of Caspar Hare's (2007) de dicto approach to the non-identity problem and specifically the non-identity case of The Inconsiderate Mother. On the de dicto approach an act can be wrong if it makes things de dicto worse for a role, even if that act does not make things worse for any actual person that fills that role. LÄS MER