Sökning: "Adaptive Software Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden Adaptive Software Development.
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Agility is referred to as the ability of a firm to proactively or reactively adapt successfully to rapid changes within the business environment both internally and externally. The Post-Merger Integration (PMI) phase is characterized by rapid organizational changes which require new strategy methods that suit the nature of today’s fast paced business environments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/School for Forest Management
Sammanfattning : The drone (UAV) was initially developed for military purposes in order to reduce the risk of pilots. Significant for a drone is that it can fly by itself or be remotely controlled by a operator. The drone's size, price and handling have made it more attractive to the forest industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Numerisk analys, NA
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to present and validate a boundary condition formulation for CFD problems that includes a friction parameter. In the first part of the thesis the incompressible Navier-Stokes system of equations and the friction boundary conditions are presented. LÄS MER
4. The Role of Big Data Facilitators in the Business Ecosystem : Drivers, Barriers and Value offeredUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This research focuses on Big Data Facilitators, companies that can help to reduce the complexities of Big Data and offer the value residing in it. These types of companies are highly unexplored, thus the purpose of this research paper is to create an understanding of Big Data Facilitators by studying their drivers and barriers concerning Big Data application, and their general role in the business ecosystem. LÄS MER
5. Development of an Artificial Intelligent Software Agent using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Techniques to play Backgammon VariantsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Artificial Intelligence has seen enormous progress in many disciplines in the recent years. Particularly, digitalized versions of board games require artificial intelligence application due to their complex decision-making environment. Game developers aim to create board game software agents which are intelligent, adaptive and responsive. LÄS MER