Sökning: "Advanced technologies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 234 uppsatser innehållade orden Advanced technologies.
1. Entrepreneurship Education in HEIs: Comparing Innovative Teaching Methods and Curriculum Design Approaches - A Multiple Case Study of 5 European HEIsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The thesis addresses modern practices in teaching methods and curriculum design approaches that are currently being used by top-ranked European higher education institutions (HEIs) in delivering their entrepreneurship programs. It reveals key differences and similarities in terms of what content and teaching methods the programs are using to teach entrepreneurship. LÄS MER
2. Digital transformation of healthcare services in developing countries : An exploratory research of healthtech opportunities in Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) marketsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The development of new technologies within healthcare open up for important and valuable opportunities for businesses as well as for individuals. Mobile health is one of the most important digital innovation, since patients get the opportunities to self-manage diseases and to receive healthcare services from specialists wherever and whenever. LÄS MER
3. Development of a 2D Optimal Path Simulation for Ship-to-Shore Cranes : Safe Trajectories within Interchangeable Obstalce EnvironmentsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : The most advanced ports as of writing of this report are at least somewhat autonomous. Whether discussing the transporters between crane and stack (temporary storage) or cranes, the ports are shifting into a completely autonomous system. This ultimate goal presents a challenge in regards to unloading and loading cargo ships in the harbour. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: In the past two decades, shopping online has grown at a rapid pace, and it had a significant impact on every player in the retail industry from a small retailer to large retail chains. The retailers were forced to redefine the way they operate by managing various channels to reach their consumers. LÄS MER
5. The co-operative housing 'fix' : a case study on an emerging co-operative housing sector in Helsinki, FinlandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to growing critical scholarship investigating co-operative housing projects in relation to their wider socio-political and institutional contexts. It goes beyond normative questions of whether co-operative housing projects are sustainable, or not. LÄS MER