Sökning: "Advertising signal effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Advertising signal effects.
1. The Importance of Passion: A quantitative examination of cognitive and emotional processes associated with advertiser passionD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : While it seems common practice today for brands and advertisers to express their love for what they do and use terminology as "We're passionate about." in their communication, there is a lack of scientific proof regarding its advertising effects. LÄS MER
2. Non-Stereotypical Portrayals of Gender Roles in Advertising: What does it signal about the brand and does it generate social effects?C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : While marketers still frequently rely on stereotypes when depicting women and men in advertising, research shows that challenging them can have positive brand-related and social effects. Prior research has primarily focused on physical characteristics, ethnicity or sexuality, while gender role stereotypes is an under-researched area. LÄS MER
3. Luxury Advertising - An Oxymoron: A Quantitative Study on the Negative Signalling Effects of Advertising on Luxury Brands through Third-person EffectC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the advertising contradictions about marketing strategies in luxury branding. Although it has been discussed that marketing of luxury goods are anti-laws of marketing, the advertising expenses are billions and billions of dollars in an industry worth 1.08 trillion in 2016. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Advertising creativity is undoubtedly seen as one of the top elements for advertising effectiveness. Studies show that retailers seem to be more positively evaluated by the customers through advertising creativity, but research about the relationship between advertising creativity and retailers are still insufficient. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the signal effects generated from the two marketing approaches design and advertising. Signal effects, advertising and design are all concepts that contain previous research and testing. However the concepts defined and combined in the way as in this thesis is up until now untested. LÄS MER