Sökning: "Advocacy research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 130 uppsatser innehållade orden Advocacy research.
1. A Call to Anger : A feminist participatory approach to anti-trafficking communication for social change in collaboration with the Youth Advocacy Group of NGO AtinaMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : Voices of women affected by trafficking in human beings for sexual exploitation (THBSE) are often marginalized and they are not usually included in the design and implementation of anti-trafficking campaigns. Although these campaigns present themselves as Communication for Social Change, the final result often betrays the principles of this form of communication. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to address the research gap in the ENGO literature of how the present Covid-19 pandemic has influenced ENGOs operations. Further, it seeks to explore whether these changes are experienced as an opportunity or a challenge. LÄS MER
3. Kapitalisterna från Sovjetunionen : Svenska dagstidningars behandling av inflytesrika män från före detta SovjetunionenKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Historia
Sammanfattning : The usage of the word oligarch has been growing rapidly in Swedish newspapers since the fall of the Soviet Union. In this study, I will examine the way Swedish newspapers have been using the word, in what I asses as a biased way. LÄS MER
4. Collective identity formation and commercial platform logics in social activism: Representation of women and black feminist activism on Instagram under #BlackLivesMatterMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : Due to the participatory nature of social media platforms, users contribute to the narratives built around online action for social change and shape the discourse on societal topics through their participation. At the same time as social media has become a space for societal activism and participation facilitating connective action of individuals, social media platforms are ultimately, for most, owned by private companies. LÄS MER
5. Från Lysekil till Paris : Koalitionsbildning och policyförändring - En fallstudie av Preemraff Lysekil utifrån The Advocacy Coalition Framework och urban regimteoriMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och kulturvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : At the end of 2016, the Swedish petroleum and biofuel company Preem applied for an environmental permit to convert high-sulfur bunker oil to low-sulfur petrol and diesel at Preemraff Lysekil. Something that required an expansion of the refinery. The process ended abruptly in September 2020 when Preem chose to withdraw their application. LÄS MER