Sökning: "Agency theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1118 uppsatser innehållade orden Agency theory.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Feminist theatre, I opine, is a tremendously valuable tool that could help individuals togaze politically at their own lives. This thesis is compiled by an exploratory research into thetheatrical stage of Istanbul aiming to analyse three plays with a queer lens as means to uncover the feminist politics that transforms the normative norms of both the theatre and the society. LÄS MER
2. Volontärturism - en “win-win situation”?: En kvalitativ studie i hur volontärresor porträtteras på InstagramKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Volunteer tourism, mainly relating to travelling from countries in the global North to the global South, has emerged as a global trend and fast-growing tourism industry since the turn of the millennium 2000. In the globalized world of today, social media has become an easily accessible tool for travel agencies to market their volunteer travel. LÄS MER
3. THE MEPS OF THE EPP AND THE EUROPEAN PILLAR OF SOCIAL RIGHTS - Voting to serve Europe, the nation or themselves?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The initiative of the European pillar of social rights was supposed to bring the European Union onestep closer towards a more social Europe and the European Parliament (EP) approved the finalresolution in January 2017. However, the result of this resolution revealed some interesting votingbehavior of the European people’s party (EPP). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : This master's thesis problematizes the deliberative citizenship education model from three different perspectives. It contains three substudies, which all investigate how deliberativedemocracy has been modelled on deliberative criteria for discussions. LÄS MER
5. Migration och säkerhet: Vems säkerhet? En innehållsanalys av Frontex:s årliga riskanalyser 2014-2018Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to give an overview of the ways Frontex describes immigration as an securityconcern in their risk analysis. Frontex or the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, wasestablished on october 2016 by the European Commission as a response to the 2015 migrationcrisis in Europe. LÄS MER