Sökning: "Agent-based Modelling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Agent-based Modelling.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This paper explores the use of an automated pipeline to construct synthetic (artificially derived) trip data from aggregate socio-demographic sources to build a simulation of individual vehicles interacting with one another. The study shows that quality data sources are required in order to do this effectively and accurately. LÄS MER
2. Simulating market maker behaviour using Deep Reinforcement Learning to understand market microstructureMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Market microstructure studies the process of exchanging assets underexplicit trading rules. With algorithmic trading and high-frequencytrading, modern financial markets have seen profound changes in marketmicrostructure in the last 5 to 10 years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI); Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Within the Swedish rail network, maximum track capacity is reached on multiple sections with costly delays as a result. Therefore minimizing the time a train is stationary after a disruption such as overhead line damage or suicide is important. LÄS MER
4. A Simplified Agent Based Model of a Sinks and Faucets Resource Economy, Using a blind commitment marketH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för energi och miljö
Sammanfattning : This masters thesis seeks to model a simple financial system by using an agent basedmodel. It seeks to do this by constructing an as simple as possible market and agentdynamic. To do this the blind commitment market is introduced and the general modelconstructed around this. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Geodesi och geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : In this master thesis, multiagent simulation was implemented with MATSim to study the change would take place on travel behaviors in Stockholm County when all residents travel in a sustainable way under a predefined emission limit. In this multiagent simulation, individual person was simulated as agent with attributes, daily travel plans and behaviors. LÄS MER