Sökning: "Alteration of Risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden Alteration of Risk.
1. Propelling the Commercialization of ‘Novel Cements’: An investigation of demand-side factors to accelerate decarbonizing technologies within the cement industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Accounting for approximately 8% of global CO2 emissions, the cement industry is one of the greatest contributors to climate change, despite the lack of focus on this sector in popular discourse. Deep cuts in this sector are challenging to achieve due to necessitated alteration of material components and formulation of the traditional product in addressing non-energy related ‘process emissions’. LÄS MER
2. Framgångsfaktorer för hantering av Ändrings-, Tilläggs- & Avgående arbeten (ÄTA) inom renovering och ombyggnadsprojektM1-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Byggnadsteknik och belysningsvetenskap; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Byggnadsteknik och belysningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Alteration labour, additional labour and retiring labour are the sort of extra work that the contractor can add in addition to the original order. The management of this type of construction work have comprehensive variation from project to project. This sort of work provides changes in both labour hours and project costs. LÄS MER
3. International Students’ Perception of Risk and Safety when Travelling : Case Study on students of Dalarna University, Borlange, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Turismvetenskap
Sammanfattning : International students are becoming a more and more attractive group for tourism agencies, and for those responsible for regional development, some study is warranted to explore how one may effectively recognize their preferences, wants, needs, and constraints to draw their attention towards the destination or to experience tourism firm’s offerings specially in this research about their perception about risk, safety and security during their travelling. Perception of risk, safety and security of a tourist destination may create a broader platform of preferences, and associated constraints. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this Master’s Thesis is to investigate the implementation of cryptographic algorithms for IoT and how these encryption systems can be integrated in a NarrowBand IoT platform. Following 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) specifications, the Evolved Packet System (EPS) Encryption Algorithms (EEA) and EPS Integrity Algorithms (EIA) have been implemented and tested. LÄS MER
5. Genes involved in inflammation are within celiac disease risk loci show differential mRNA expressionMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Celiac disease (CD) is a chronic autoimmune disease, caused by the consumption of gluten in genetically predisposed individuals. Celiac patients develop many clinical features include; weight loss, diarrhea, and Intestinal damage, and if left untreated, CD patient may face an increased risk of malignancies. LÄS MER