Sökning: "Alternative Food Networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden Alternative Food Networks.
1. Alternativa livsmedelsnätverk - utmaningar och möjligheter : En studie av REKO-Ringar i Jönköpings län, som bidrar till hållbarhetKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Tekniska Högskolan
Sammanfattning : Purpose – This study aims to explore the challenges and opportunities faced by the REKO-Rings as a form of alternative food networks (AFNs). By exploring the challenges faced by producers and consumers in participating in REKO-Rings, this study will ultimately identify several opportunities and potential solutions to help Jönköping County develop AFNs. LÄS MER
2. Challenging the anonymous carrots dilemma - A qualitative study on AFNs and social sustainability in SkåneMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The current conventional food system is ecologically and socially damaging, as unsustainable production patterns change people’s relationship to food. Alternative Food Networks (AFNs) have been proposed as a potential solution to the problem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Present master thesis investigates the role of 4 chosen place-based educational initiatives in Austria which are actively engaged in local short food supply chains (SFSCs). Those supply chains are defined by close geographical and social relations between supply chain actors and a limited number of intermediaries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Agriculture is both heavily impacted by climate change and responsible for greenhouse gas emissions causing climate change. Transitioning towards more sustainable agricultural practices is therefore imperative and requires new ways of thinking about agricultural knowledge and technologies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Maintaining quality outcomes is an essential task for any manufacturing organization. Visual inspections have long been an avenue to detect defects in manufactured products, and recent advances within the field of deep learning has led to a surge of research in how technologies like convolutional neural networks can be used to perform these quality inspections automatically. LÄS MER