Sökning: "Amortization requirement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Amortization requirement.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : After the global recession in 2008, were we saw housing prices take a dive, the housing market has been booming in Sweden during these last 7-8 years. The huge increase in housing prices, paired with historically low interest rates have been raising concerns regarding the households ability to resist sudden economic disturbances. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The level of indebtedness in Sweden has been rising substantially and is well above thelevels prevalent in other countries. Consequently, the government introduced anamortization requirement in 2016, which was further strengthened in 2018, in order tolower the risk that a high level of debt might constitute for both households as well asfor the economy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate how the amortization requirements of 2016 and 2018 haveaffected the housing prices in Stockholm county, using an event-study approach and a regressionanalysis. Furthermore, the paper studies how the regulations have affected single-family housescompared to tenant-owned apartments, if the effect was different for tenant-owned apartments ofdifferent sizes and if existing housing compared to newly produced housing were affected differently. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Hushållens skulder har under det senaste decenniet ökat fortare än vad hushållens inkomster gjort vilket inneburit en stigande skuldkvot. En alltför hög skuldkvot innebär en stor risk för enskilda hushåll och banker men också för den makroekonomiska utvecklingen och den finansiella stabiliteten. LÄS MER
5. The Swedish Housing Market: An Analysis of Contributing Factors on the Sales Price : With Discussion on the Amortization Requirement’s EffectsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this report was to find the impact of different factors on the sales price of one bedroom apartments in Stockholm. Further, an analysis follows discussing the repercussions that the amortization requirement has had on the sales price. The stated problem have been highly discussed, as many depend on the housing market. LÄS MER