Sökning: "Analytical matrix"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden Analytical matrix.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The safety braking system with the hand guard is the most important safety equipment for the user of a chainsaw. The safety system prevents serious injuries caused by a kickback. A kickback is when the running chain suddenly gets stuck e.g. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A method is implemented wherein numerical approximations to the ground and first few excited states of a quantum mechanical N -body 1D harmonic oscillator are found through variational methods, representing the states as a linear combination of normalized pseudo-states which are themselves linear combinations of non-orthogonal Slater determinants. These states are then used as a low energy basis for configuration interaction. LÄS MER
3. Finite element methods applied to boundary value problems derived from the deflection curve of a beam under the action of a point and a uniformly distributed loadKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för matematik (MA)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we analyze a roller - pinned supported beam of length L subjected to a point load at a distance `1 and a uniformly distributed load over the entire span of the beam. The aim of this study is to determine the slope and the vertical deflection curve of the beam. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekanik
Sammanfattning : Centered finite difference is the basic method in this paper for spatial discretization. In general, except the schemes that will be used adjacent tothe boundary points, centered finite difference schemes will be used on the main mesh points. LÄS MER
5. Population demography’s potential effect on stoichiometry : Assessing the growth rate hypothesis with demographyMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : The elemental composition within structured insect populations was tested by creating a new method to analyze how variables (survival, growth and fecundity) within a population matrix could potentially affect the stoichiometric regime of a structured population at steady state. This was done by focusing on if the growth rate hypothesis, which states that there is a linear relationship between an individual growth rate and the percent of phosphorus within the individual, works at a population level. LÄS MER