Sökning: "Ann From"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 550 uppsatser innehållade orden Ann From.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : When using antibody microarrays to diagnose diseases, the process of quality control of the microarray data is an important step. Currently, a part of this process is performed manually by visual inspection. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis was carried out at CellaVision, a company within digital blood analysis, with the aim of investigating the possibility of autovalidation of blood cells using neural networks. The thesis started with preparing a dataset for training and validation, including cell features and binary labels indicating if the cell is easy or difficult to classify. LÄS MER
3. Detection of exosomal mirna from different volumes of biofluids as biomarkers for the diagnosis of sepsis : Future diagnostics of sepsisKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sepsis, a life-threatening condition which results from a dysregulation of host response to infection and leads to multiple organ dysfunction, is a cause for great concern. The current gold standard of detection – Blood culturing – is a highly time-consuming process and so, research has proposed the use of biomarkers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, Deep Learning has proven to be an outstanding tool in the field of computer vision showing promising results in different fields such as the analysis of medical images, obstacle detection for self-driving cars, automatic image caption generation, etc. In the case of Archaeology, the adoption of these methods in the detection of archaeological structures from aerial images has been slower than in other fields. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för beräkningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Before a radiation treatment on a cancer patient can get accomplished the treatment planning system (TPS) needs to undergo a quality assurance (QA). The QA consists of a pre-treatment (PT-QA) on a synthetic phantom body. LÄS MER