Sökning: "Annamaria Eng"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Annamaria Eng.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Previous studies have shown that sleep strengthens memory. The current study has put this into a real-life context and study sleep’s effect on witness testimony. The 18 participants watched a video of a fictitious assault, and after a 12-hour delay, where half stayed awake during the day, and half slept during the night. LÄS MER
2. Do Good, Feel Good: Analyzing the performance motivation of community health workers in rural South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : This study contributes to fill the gap in the existing community health worker literature by offering a more nuanced perspective on performance motivation of healthcare workers from rural South Africa. Specifically, it focuses on the various work incentives and perceived organization support that shape work performance of healthcare workers and, therefore, organizational effectiveness. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : “When I became a single parent I started fantasising about a living concept where neighbours would help each other with the everyday practicalities like cooking, picking up the kids from daycare etcetera.” “I dream of this large, welcoming, living room where your friends will pass by and maybe stay for a chat. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : One of the most common social media platforms of today is Twitter, an open community where content easily could be spread by sharing so called tweets and where the relationship between users is not constrained by accepting the other user. This report discusses the complexity in merging social media and dance by studying a project which used crowdsourcing through Twitter to collect choreographic ideas for a new ballet piece. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER