Sökning: "Anne Marie Eng"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Anne Marie Eng.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : OBJECTIVES The aim of this study is to investigate the influence of new subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) electrode placements on the Defibrillation Threshold (DFT), shock impedance, and sites of activation in the heart caused by a low voltage shock. BACKGROUND The subcutaneous ICD, though it has many advantages due to its less invasive nature compared to the transvenous ICD, requires higher energy shocks to terminate ventricular arrhythmias, and is not currently thought to be able to reliably pace the heart. LÄS MER
2. Formative for whom? : How formative assessment is used in the English Classroom of an upper secondary school in Sweden.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad utbildningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study looks deeper into the concept of formative assessment. Formative assessment is described by Black and Wiliam (Developing the Theory of Formative Assessment, 2009) as being a process using tools. The mindset of formative assessment can be difficult to grasp. LÄS MER
3. Hydraulic and Hydrodynamic Stormwater Model for the Västanfors Area of the Municipality of Fagersta, Sweden: Climate Change Impacts and Future Stormwater ManagementMaster-uppsats, KTH/Mark- och vattenteknik (flyttat 20130630)
Sammanfattning : Global temperatures and frequency of extreme weather events have increased over the last decade, with 2015 globally the warmest year on record. Future climate models are consistent with this trend, predicting larger year-to-year variations in precipitation, more precipitation in larger single events, and more frequent extreme events. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : This study is a literary analysis of Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre, which focuses on how female and male characters approach religion. A stark contrast is presented between the two approaches - differing according to gender - which point to two different forms of religion. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: The Effect of Equity Issue Announcement on Large Cap, Mid Cap and and Small Cap Date: 2011-09-02 Authors: Aleksandra Mraovic and Sukhlin Kaur Sidhu Advisor: Anne-Marie Pålsson Level: Bachelor thesis, 15 credits Theme: Department of Economics Keywords: Event study, efficient market hypothesis, abnormal returns, equity issues, market capitalization, Stockholm Stock Exchange Purpose: The main purpose of this study is to examine how announcement of equity issues affect companies within large cap, mid cap and small cap. Method: The study is based on 28 companies listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, which announced seasoned equity offerings during the time frame of 2007-01-01 to 2011-06-01. LÄS MER