Sökning: "Anne Wide"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Anne Wide.
1. Hydraulic and Hydrodynamic Stormwater Model for the Västanfors Area of the Municipality of Fagersta, Sweden: Climate Change Impacts and Future Stormwater ManagementMaster-uppsats, KTH/Mark- och vattenteknik (flyttat 20130630)
Sammanfattning : Global temperatures and frequency of extreme weather events have increased over the last decade, with 2015 globally the warmest year on record. Future climate models are consistent with this trend, predicting larger year-to-year variations in precipitation, more precipitation in larger single events, and more frequent extreme events. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för planering och mediedesign
Sammanfattning : The thesis analyses public participation in the planning process of two areas in Malmö, Seved and Möllevången, which are located in the neighbourhood of Södra Innerstaden. Public participation is assumed to be an effective tool to solve the problem of social integration; Möllevången and Seved seem to have economic, social and cultural similarities and are both described by the public authorities as areas with important social exclusion. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Kalmar/Handelshögskolan BBS
Sammanfattning : The Philippines is a country with a lot to offer within the tourism sector. With its 7107 islands, it offers diversity in culture and a wide range of tourism destinations. However, tourism development in the Philippines has not been as successful as its neighbouring countries. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim with this thesis is to illuminate and describe how Swedish public organizations act up to the Swedish government’s requirements for gender equality and diversity among employees. According to Swedish law, organizations with more than 25 employees have to set up a document for an equality plan. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och välfärdsstudier
Sammanfattning : Due to the decrease in obtaining driver’s licenses among young people, the main purpose of this study was to acquire a deeper understanding of young people’s attitudes towards driver’s license and towards driver’s education. This is a qualitative study with a theoretical approach, which combines Bourdieu with post modern theories. LÄS MER