Sökning: "Anton Pettersson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden Anton Pettersson.
1. ”Han har valt ut sina offer. De som varit mörkhyade har attackerats.” : Skolattacken i Trollhättan – En jämförelse mellan Aftonbladet och TTELAKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : On the 22nd October 2015 Anton Lundin Pettersson attacked students with a sword at Kronan elementary school, in the Swedish city of Trollhättan. The school is locally known to have many students with different immigrant backgrounds. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : As a part of the Swedish pension system all participants in the working population are given the control of an investment account, which is funded with their pension contributions. The purpose of the account is to allow everyone the possibility to tailor their pension investments in accordance with personal values about risk and expected returns. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The green bond market offers investors the opportunity to take an explicit focus on sustainable investment projects. However, it is yet to be determined whether this novel asset class offers attractive yields compared to non-green bonds. LÄS MER
4. Improvement of a Qualification Process in the Aerospace Industry : A Case Study at Saab AeronauticsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : The importance of reliable parts and production methods in the aerospace industry is crucial to guarantee safety in the air. Hence, each material used in the production of aircrafts needs to be tested and verified as fit for use in all intended environments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The level of indebtedness in Sweden has been rising substantially and is well above thelevels prevalent in other countries. Consequently, the government introduced anamortization requirement in 2016, which was further strengthened in 2018, in order tolower the risk that a high level of debt might constitute for both households as well asfor the economy. LÄS MER