Sökning: "Antonia Long"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Antonia Long.
1. Vi behöver ha våra arbetstagare i jobb : Hur enhetschefer inom äldreomsorgen jobbar med rehabiliteringsprocessen efter långtidssjukfrånvaroKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för sociala och psykologiska studier (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för sociala och psykologiska studier (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Stability of fertility preferences and intentions : A new angle on studying fertility behavior in GermanyMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Prevailing low fertility rates in several European states, such as Germany, have been studied widely in recent years. Findings include discrepancies between fertility preference and actual family size as well as between fertility intentions and fertility behavior; an ‘unmet need’ for children found on the individual and the societal level. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Today’s electricity system faces a lot of challenges. The Swedish TSO, SvK, has expressed an increased worry about the system reliability and fears for the grid robustness. This worry stems from a continuously growing share of electricity produced from non-plannable production such as wind power. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Agile Management is a management method based on the principles behind Agile Software Development. Compared to Traditional Management, Agile Management is more iterative and is therefore suited for fast paced and unsecure environ-‐ ments. Even though agile is a fairly old methodology; there are few case studies outside the software industry. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antikens historia
Sammanfattning : Four runic, Proto-Nordic inscriptions in the province of Blekinge have long attracted attention because of their similarities and because of the proper, alliterating names occurring in three of them. This paper means to explore the social context of these four rune stones and the possibilities of finding evidence for an élite clan or family living in the vicinity of the rune stones during the 6th-7th centuries, by analyzing the proper names of the inscriptions and their animal symbolism, place names, archaeological findings and the landscape surrounding the rune stones. LÄS MER