Sökning: "Article 102 TFEU"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden Article 102 TFEU.
1. Business Strategy or Abuse of Dominance : An Analysis of Different Approaches Towards Self-Preferencing Within the Meaning of Article 102 TFEUUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : An undertaking enjoying a dominant position on the internal market has many possibilities to flourish and develop. One way of increasing market power is to expand business activities to downstream markets. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The development of sports within the European Union (EU) has been blooming the latest century, especially in the football sector, which has been transformed into a multi-billion industry. The development of European football has attracted investors outside the EU into heavy investing in football clubs across Europe. LÄS MER
3. Reverse payment settlements in the context of Article 102 TFEU: Abusive or not? By object or not?Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Pharmaceutical reverse payment settlements lie at the intersection of competition law and intellectual property law. In the recent years, these settlement agreements have increasingly attracted the attention of competition law authorities in the European Union. LÄS MER
4. Post-sale restrictions in patent and trademark licensing agreements: Validity and compliance with competition lawMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Post-sale restrictions in patent and trademark licensing agreements and their validity and compliance with competition law emphasize the problematic to what extent the intellectual property holder may enforce its IP rights. In today’s innovative markets, licensing is a one form of how the IP holder may exploit its IPR and obtain revenues. LÄS MER
5. Interpreting Dominance: A Teleological Analysis of a Dominant Position in Article 102 TFEU and the Interplay with Economic TheoryUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : EU competition law, and Article 102 TFEU, strives to prevent the distortion of competition. According to economic theory, a free market economy where resources are allocated through competition can generally be expected to increase the total utility of society. LÄS MER