Sökning: "Articles Asp"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Articles Asp.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Informatik
Sammanfattning : Social media is a vast, fluctuant domain that is difficult to grasp, overlook and explain. It is important in our daily lives as well as for organisations, such as traditional media. Traditional media is moving from analogue news propagation to propagating news online, where social media plays a significant role. LÄS MER
2. Nationens fiender En kvantitativ innehållsanalys om partiskhet i Dagens Nyheter och Aftonbladet gentemot svenska partierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study aims to show to what degree that two of largest newspapers in Sweden, Dagens Nyheter and Aftonbladet, might be biased towards any of the Swedish political parties. We also want to see if Dagens Nyheter and Aftonbladet differ in their coverage of Swedish politics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To explore whether the view on Business Models and Value Creation, can explain the lack of Venture Capital investments in green start-ups, by examining how green start-up Entrepreneurs, and Venture Capitalist investors, view these two factors. Theoretical framework: The aim of this thesis is to address some of the key knowledge gaps in research available today, regarding why there is a lack of investments within the green start-up sector. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study was firstly to describe the use of news articles from the largest Swedish news agency, TT Nyhetsbyrån, in four Swedish newspapers. Secondly, the purpose was to see if there was a homogenization of which TT-articles that was used. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för Informationsvetenskap, Data– och Elektroteknik (IDE); Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för Informationsvetenskap, Data– och Elektroteknik (IDE)
Sammanfattning : Presentations are widely used, e.g. at education and business, every dayandaround the world. Many organizations need to constantly updatepresentationsgenerated fromdatabase data, but this type of functionality is not readily availableat low cost. LÄS MER