Sökning: "Artificial Neural Networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 151 uppsatser innehållade orden Artificial Neural Networks.
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för mekanik och maritima vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The role of automation is becoming increasingly important in the design of modern vehicles. This is reflected by a large development of advanced driver assistance systems, which are ever more affecting driving behaviour. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : User click modeling in web search is most commonly done through probabilistic graphical models. Due to the successful use of machine learning techniques in other fields of research, it is interesting to evaluate how machine learning can be applied to click modeling. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Artificial intelligence and machine learning have seen great progress in recent years. In this work, we will look at the application of machine learning in visual navigational systems for unmanned vehicles in natural environments. LÄS MER
4. Application and Evaluation of Artificial Neural Networks in Solvency Capital Requirement Estimations for Insurance ProductsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The least squares Monte Carlo (LSMC) approach is commonly used in the estimation of the solvency capital requirement (SCR), as a more computationally efficient alternative to a full nested Monte Carlo simulation. This study compares the performance of artificial neural networks (ANNs) to that of the LSMC approach in the estimation of the SCR of various financial portfolios. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the use of Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs)for calculating present values, Value-at-Risk and Expected Shortfall ofoptions, both European call options and more complex rainbow options. Theperformance of the ANN is evaluated by comparing it to a second-order Taylorpolynomial using pre-calculated sensitivities to certain risk-factors. LÄS MER