Sökning: "Artificial Neural Networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 251 uppsatser innehållade orden Artificial Neural Networks.
1. Pulse Repetition Interval Time Series Modeling for Radar Waves using Long Short-Term Memory Artificial Recurrent Neural NetworksUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för beräkningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This project is a performance study of Long Short-Term Memory artificial neural networks in the context of a specific time series prediction problem consisting of radar pulse trains. The network is tested both in terms of accuracy on a regular time series but also on an incomplete time series where values have been removed in order to test its robustness/resistance to small errors. LÄS MER
2. Gland Segmentation with Convolutional Neural Networks : Validity of Stroma Segmentation as a General ApproachMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : The analysis of glandular morphology within histopathology images is a crucial step in determining the stage of cancer. Manual annotation is a very laborious task. It is time consuming and suffers from the subjectivity of the specialists that label the glands. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This project investigates the use of artificial neural networks for visual speech synthesis. The objective was to produce a framework for animated chat bots in Swedish. A survey of the literature on the topic revealed that the state-of-the-art approach was using ANNs with either audio or phoneme sequences as input. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Context: The main purpose of this thesis is to build an automatic handwritten digit recognition method for the recognition of connected handwritten digit strings. To accomplish the recognition task, first, the digits were segmented into individual digits. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Artificial intelligence and machine learning have seen great progress in recent years. In this work, we will look at the application of machine learning in visual navigational systems for unmanned vehicles in natural environments. LÄS MER