Sökning: "Artificial Neural Networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 343 uppsatser innehållade orden Artificial Neural Networks.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is clear from evidence such as rotational curves and cosmic microwave background measurements that dark matter exists. The light dark matter experiment (LDMX) will search for dark matter in the sub-GeV range. It will do this using missing-momentum measurements of electrons interacting with a Tungsten target. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Today, Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important technologies, ubiquitous in our daily lives. Deep Neural Networks (DNN's) have come up as state of art for various machine intelligence applications such as object detection, image classification, face recognition and performs myriad of activities with exceptional prediction accuracy. LÄS MER
3. Topological recursive fitting trees : A framework for interpretable regression extending decision treesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Many real-world machine learning applications need interpretation of an algorithm output. The simplicity of some of the most fundamental machine learning algorithms for regression, such as linear regression or decision trees, facilitates interpretation. However, they fall short when facing complex (e.g. LÄS MER
4. Deep Learning for Anomaly Detection in Microwave Links : Challenges and Impact on Weather ClassificationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Artificial intelligence is receiving a great deal of attention in various fields of science and engineering due to its promising applications. In today’s society, weather classification models with high accuracy are of utmost importance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, machine learning has become utilized in external radiation therapy treatment planning. This involves automatic generation of treatment plans based on CT-scans and other spatial information such as the location of tumors and organs. LÄS MER