Sökning: "Artificial intelligence in social work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 uppsatser innehållade orden Artificial intelligence in social work.
1. Att implementera artificiell intelligens i nyhetsrummet : Journalistikens etiska dilemma och AI:s växande rollKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : Today, there are several media-related companies that work to process and publish news using only artificial intelligence and algorithms, completely without any type of human intervention. The industry as a whole has seen a trend of replacing human journalists' daily tasks with generative AI, this in terms serves a greater sustainable economic resource management for many media companies. LÄS MER
2. The changing face of the auditor : A study of auditors’ perception of their role, the last ten yearsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Regulations, digitalisation, and other megatrends influence many parts of society, not least the audit profession, and it is essential for the profession as well as the role of the auditor, to adapt to the changes and new requirements. It is inevitable for audit firms not to be exposed to digitalisation, and the Big Four (audit firms) are changing their identities. LÄS MER
3. Automatic compilation and summarization of documented Russian equipment losses in Ukraine : A method developmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Since the Russian invasion of Ukraine on the 24th of February 2022 – most of the United Nations have, in one way or another, participated in the most significant war of many decades. The war is characterized by Russia’s atrocious war crimes, illegal annexations, terror, propaganda, and complete disrespect for international law. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : An economy’s tax policy is one of the vital moments for, on the one hand, stimulating economic growth and labor, and, on the other hand gaining revenues from economic performance. A sufficient level of tax revenues is further important to keep up with governmental obligations and social welfare. LÄS MER
5. Can Generative AI Replace Human Communication Professionals? A qualitative study comparing social media content generated by Artificial Intelligence and humansKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Generative AI is a novel phenomenon, now within the hands of the public. The utilisation of AI has already started replacing human employees in many industries and previous research shows that generative AI have great abilities in creative and communicative contexts. LÄS MER