Sökning: "Artificial intelligence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 752 uppsatser innehållade orden Artificial intelligence.
1. A possibility, a threat, a denial? How news robots affect journalists’ work practices and professional identityMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to gather an understanding on how news robots have influenced and will influence journalists’ work. This thesis also seeks to explain how journalists’ attitudes towards news robots have changed after they started working with or side by side with news robots, and how news robots affect journalists’ professional identity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Fund managers have historically made use of traditional portfolio strategies such as Markowitz portfolio selection, as part of their decision making. But as the world has started to shift towards a more automated lifestyle, the question arises if fund management will follow. LÄS MER
3. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning usage in credit risk management - A study from the Swedish financial services industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Credit risk management is a fundamental process established in almost every financial institution. There are various tools and methods that financial institutions can use in order to mitigate risks among their loan takers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The information era has led the manufacturer of trucks and logistics solution providers are inclined towards software as a service (SAAS) based solutions. With advancements in software technologies like artificial intelligence and deep learning, the domain of computer vision has achieved significant performance boosts that it competes with hardware based solutions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Today new drugs are tested on cell cultures in wells to minimize time, cost, andanimal testing. The cells are studied using microscopy in different ways and fluorescentprobes are used to study finer details than the light microscopy can observe.This is an invasive method, so instead of molecular analysis, imaging can be used. LÄS MER