Sökning: "Artificial intelligence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 673 uppsatser innehållade orden Artificial intelligence.
1. Conversational agents in a family context : A qualitative study with children and parents investigating their interactions and worries regarding conversational agentsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Conversational agents such as Siri, Google and Alexa are growing in popularity, and Artificial Intelligence in the form of natural language processing utilized by these agents is becoming more available and capable with time. Understanding how conversational agents are used today and what implications it has for our daily lives is important if this trend is going to continue. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : To exist is to relate. As human, you are relating to other beings, animate and inanimate entities, physical objects and abstract ideas. A kind of relationship that affects our life and wellbeing in a most concrete sense is that between humans. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Background Digitalization have been affecting the world industries the past years. With this, Banks have been digitizing their products and services for their customers to be competitive in the sector. The investment advisement has been a part of this digitization. Banks nowadays compete with robo-advising, which originates from the USA. LÄS MER
4. The Wrong Amazon Is Burning : A qualitative case study of a protest movement against the Cyber Valley in TübingenKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the resistance of actors of civil society against perceived militarism, by means of a qualitative case study. As the title suggests, the establishment of a “Cyber Valley” in Tübingen, has not only been met with approval by local citizens. LÄS MER
5. Text mining Twitter social media for Covid-19 : Comparing latent semantic analysis and latent Dirichlet allocationKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för datavetenskap och samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the Twitter social media is data mined for information about the covid-19 outbreak during the month of March, starting from the 3’rd and ending on the 31’st. 100,000 tweets were collected from Harvard’s opensource data and recreated using Hydrate. LÄS MER