Sökning: "Asian American literature"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Asian American literature.
1. Green Finance and its Relation to Asset Classes : Analyzing the dependency structure with a DCC-GARCH and a cross-quantilogram approachMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In this master thesis, we present the first empirical study that investigates the correlation- and dependence structure of green finance with major asset classes such as cryptocurrency, commodities, equity and currency on a global level. Over the years, green finance and sustainability questions have become more and more central in the literature. LÄS MER
2. The Mah Jong Game of Life : Storytelling, Identity and Orientalist Discourse in Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck ClubKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : This project examines the connection between the representations of Chinese American women and the Orientalist discourse, as depicted in Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck Club. Using a deconstructive and intersectional approach, the project focuses on four interconnected constituents that regulate the novel’s main structural and thematic elements: Narrative Structure; Mother-Daughter Relationships; Language, Writing and Identity; and Feminist Affirmations. LÄS MER
3. The social fragility of financial development. A regional panel analysis of the financial development and inequality nexus on prior middle-income countriesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the impact of financial development as a bi-dimensional concept on inequality in a regional comparison of Asian as well as Latin American countries. The policy has previously been explicitly proposed for middle-income economies to boost growth and overall prosperity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : Climate change is an important subject nowadays and climate change leads to more natural disasters. This essay is a large literature study on Asian, American, European, Oceanian and African countries about the economic consequences for households as a result of natural disasters and the coping mechanisms used by households, as well as governments and institutions. LÄS MER
5. Analyses of foot strikes among predominantly Swedish cohorts of runners during a full- and half marathonMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Avdelningen för fysioterapi
Sammanfattning : Introduktion: Fotisättningstyper (FST) vid löpning är associerat med prestation och löprelaterade skador. Tidigare studier har undersökt prevalensen av olika FST hos amerikanska och asiatiska löpare, men däremot inte hos svenska löpare. LÄS MER