Sökning: "Asylum seekers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 312 uppsatser innehållade orden Asylum seekers.
1. HBTQ i asylprocessen : En kvalitativ dokumentstudie om trovärdighet och tillförlitlighet i HBTQ-asylsökandes domstolsbeslutKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to, through an analyze of court orders, gain a more profound understanding of how the Swedish Migration Courts argue and relate to credibility and reliability in the decision assessment for asylum-seeking LGBTQ people. The court orders used in the study was all rejected by the Swedish Migration Court and appealed to the Swedish Migration Supreme Court. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in migration filed within EU showed problematic character of EU member states co-operation in face of migration burden-sharing. Migration crisis of 2015-2016 shed a light on migration burden-sharing and made subject one of the most discussed issues in European Union. LÄS MER
3. Bare Life of Unaccompanied Children: A Critique on the Human Rights State-Centrism and the Right to Asylum in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The question of asylum seekers and refugee rights is one of the main examples which reveals the paradox of the citizen rights and human rights. This thesis aims to analyse the U-turn asylum policy of Sweden regarding unaccompanied minors from a critical perspective in this regard. LÄS MER
4. ROUTINES AND SOCIAL PRACTICE: A qualitative thesis about the relationship between societal actors and Unaccompanied Minor Asylum Seekers in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to: (1) Investigate if Sweden fails to fulfil the obligations as stated in article 3, 6, 22, 33 – 37 of the CRC (1989) concerning their treatment of UMAS in Sweden; (2) Investigate the perspective on UMAS as presented in the routines of relevant actors; (3) Investigate if there is an underlying discourse which affects the relevant actors; (4) Investigate how Maslows hierarchy of needs can explain that deviations and poor mental health in UMAS is a consequence of flaws within the system.Fairclough’s three-dimensional model was used to investigate if there was any underlying discourse which affected the societal actors and what perspective the relevant societal actors regarding UMAS. LÄS MER
5. Asylsökande konvertiter och myndighetens katekesförhör. En studie om konvertiters asylprocess med MigrationsverketMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay examines twelve interview protocols from the Swedish Board of Migration done with converts who claim their conversion as reason for asylum. The aim of the study is twofold:To understand the Migration Board´s perception of Christian faith, and to explore how the Board can work with these issues in the future with the help from the church. LÄS MER