Sökning: "Audience Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 427 uppsatser innehållade orden Audience Development.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The normative political theory problem of dirty hands (DH) concerns the troubling possibility that political leaders, from a (mostly) consequentialist perspective, might sometimes be morally required to make exceptions from sensitive rules like prohibitions of extremely harmful practices (e.g. LÄS MER
2. Leveraging Gamification for Increased Motivation in Mobile Applications : A Quantitative Study Using Self-Determination Theory & Service-Dominant LogicMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Due to the increasing digitization of society, Gamification of services has become increasingly proliferated. Identifying and knowing how to manipulate the factors for successful implementation of gamification strategies is paramount. LÄS MER
3. How Award-winning Games Captivate their Audiences – A Thematic Analysis of Hades Reviews across Multiple PlatformsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Stories are as old as humans themselves and have always been a key part of what makes humans human. One of the newest forms of storytelling can be found within games. This thesis conducted a thematic analysis on reviews of the successful game Hades, investigating why it captivated its audience. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, museum have increased their exploration of digital means to reach their audience. Museums are obliged to ensure that digital initiatives are in alignment with legal standards and guidelines for accessibility. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The protection and preservation of biodiversity, a term that encompasses all living organisms on Earth, is becoming an exceedingly important topic as we are losing species at an alarming speed. Inspired by the UN conference, COP15, on biodiversity, this project seeks to engage and educate audiences about the importance of biodiversity conservation in the context of gardening, in close cooperation with two local gardening-related organisations based in Norrköping, Sweden. LÄS MER