Sökning: "Auteur theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Auteur theory.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för film och litteratur (IFL)
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis takes the quality term about film from the Swedish Film institute’s founder, Harry Schein and puts it in a historical and present context. Quality films as Schein puts it will be analysed in relation to SFI and Folkets Bio’s national and local association, and through this the relationship between SFI and Folkets Bio will indirectly be analysed. LÄS MER
2. Sällsynta maktpositioner inom amerikansk film: döden och den långa tagningen : En auteuranalys av Alfonso Cuarón och Alejandro G. IñárrituMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för film och litteratur (IFL)
Sammanfattning : This essay examines and analyzes specially selected films of directors Alfonso Cuarón and Alejandro González Iñárritu, through an auteur-theory perspective. The aim of the essay is to illustrate the current power position of the directors within American film and examine the cinematic language of Cuarón’s Sólo con tu pareja, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Gravity, and Iñárritu’s Amores Perros, Biutiful, The Revenant. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Filmvetenskap
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för geografi, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In this paper I have examined how the structure of society affects the characters in the movies of Gus Van Sant, and what there is that characterizes Van Sant as an auteur. I have also looked at the thematics and how the characters develop throughout from his first movie Mala Noche (US 1985) until one of his latest Milk (US 2008). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Filmvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to establish the screenplay as a valid, and relevant, object for study in the field of film studies in order to stimulate further research within the field and for a more prevalent inclusion of screenplays in the general discourse of film studies. I argue that accounts of the screenplay as either literature or blueprints, which stand in ideological opposition to each other, are lackluster as they overemphasize the virtues of their own side of the spectrum while at the same time undervaluing the other side; neither accounting for their own vices. LÄS MER