Sökning: "Automated Programming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 105 uppsatser innehållade orden Automated Programming.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industriell Produktion
Sammanfattning : During the spring term of 2021 a thesis was carried out at Volvo Trucks GTO. Volvo Trucks is one of the largest and most successful actors in the automotive industry and delivers trucks all over the world. The company offers trucks that can be customized and adapted according to the customer wishes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Source code plagiarism is an ongoing problem in programming courses at higher academic institutions. For this reason, different automated source code plagiarism detection tools have been developed. However, they require several manual steps before the submissions can be compared. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : During the production of Axis's cameras, the optics modules have to do a number of tests and calibrations that are performed in different test stations. The test and calibration sequence differs between different models. This has so far been done manually by having operators move the units between test stations. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The task of scheduling mining operations is a strikingly tough task yet it is still largely done manually by hand or with the help of simple gantt planning tools. This thesis aim is to explore the feasibility of an automatic scheduling solution that can incorporate the constraints specific to mining operations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Computer science and software engineering education usually contain programming courses that require writing code that is graded. These assignments are corrected through manual code review by teachers or course assistants. The large amount of assignments motivates us to find ways to automatically correct certain parts of the assignments. LÄS MER